We are always on the lookout to support radical projects who want to host a group of volunteers. Our core mission, as part of Reclaim the Fields, is to support radical pioneering low-impact projects that share our ethos of land rights and food sovereignty. If this describes your project, we will be happy to publicise a trip on a “wwoof” basis: 30 hours’ work a week in exchange for food and accomodation; no money changes hands.
Your project should share our values:
Reclaim the Fields is a constellation of people and collective projects willing to go back to the land and reassume the control over food production. We are determined to create alternatives to capitalism through cooperative, collective, autonomous, real needs oriented small scale production and initiatives, putting theory into practice and linking local practical action with global political struggles.
You can find more about us, our struggles & more resources such as downloadable zines here:www.reclaimthefields.org.uk
To apply, please email wwolf AT riseup DOT net
How to set up a trip
Hosts should put together a blurb for their trip, including all of the following:
- Dates (e.g. 18-25 May)
- Max. number of wwoofers (e.g. 6 people)
- General info about the site
- Photos (at least 2)
- Specific info on what the wwoofers will be doing and where they will sleep
- Whether meals will be suitable for vegans or other special diets
- List of what wwoofers should bring (e.g. warm clothes, torch, wellies, sleeping bag, tent)
- A phone number/email address to book through
- Travel info to get to the host site