Bored? How about some free:
- guerilla gardening with Heathrow third runway squatters
- organic veg growing at a horse-ploughed farm in Dartmoor
- non-hierarchical community living in the fossil-fuel free cider orchard Tinkers Bubble
- treehouse building and tunnelling for road protests at Combe Haven
- eco-building at the ZAD anti-airport post-capitalist protest site in France?
Reclaim the Field Trips and learn the skills for revolution – all for free. We call this wwoofing with teeth. That got me thinking about a dog with teeth. Like a wolf. Then I thought of a cooler name. Wwolfing. Damn, I thought, that’s a cool name. What am I like?
For updates, subscribe to the Reclaim the Fields mailing list. You’ll also get emails from other land rights and food autonomy activists.